We collect data, as well as the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect may be used to improve the content of our Web site pages and the quality of our service. This information is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms and Conditions of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
* A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
* Cookies are required to use the AppDoozy Inc. service.
* When you register for AppDoozy Inc. we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
* AppDoozy Inc. uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
AppDoozy Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run AppDoozy Inc. . Although AppDoozy Inc. owns the code, databases, and all rights to the AppDoozy Inc. application, you retain all rights to your data. * AppDoozy Inc. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms and Conditions of Service.
AppDoozy Inc. may periodically update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your AppDoozy Inc. primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site, (“AppDoozy.com”).
You may contact us in regards to the terms stated in our Terms and Conditions of Service.